Thursday 29 August 2013

Blog of the Month


This month’s Blog of the Month is Haircut and General Attitude.


First off, I don’t understand how this blog does not have more followers, people clearly have not seen the light yet, they will soon, how can you not love it.  Jesse is (in a non stalker, non homosexual way), completely and utterly beautiful.  I love her hair (god I wish mine would grow like this), I love her clothes, I love her pictures and I generally I just love her blog.

Maybe you shouldn’t just take my word for it though, have a look yourself:







Yup, I was right, I’m always right, go on then, get over there and take a look at her blog here.

All of my pictures are edited using Picmonkey.

p.s. Don’t forget to follow me on twitter.


Bye for now,


4 comments:

  1. I love this blog too! Love how you support others in the same community! Thanks for the post!

    Eloise | simplynaturale xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other and stay in touch?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very cool!! We can follow each other?)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really pretty :)

    http://l0veyourselffirst.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete