Tuesday 27 August 2013

K Hole



“Lost in a K Hole,
back in the zone again”

This post’s TUNE comes from Ali Love.  I’ll be honest here, I have literally only heard this one song from Ali Love,  but it is such a good song that I though it selfish to not share it with the world, so this is indeed what I am doing.  I don’t have any interesting facts or tales to go with this song, it just is what it is, a great tune; although when typing in the song name into google when looking for the youtube video I have found that the song is pretty much just all about drugs.  On this note, don't do drugs kids, mmmkay, drugs are bad... (if you got this reference to south park then I think me and you would get along just nicely, as it appears you too have the sense of humour of a fourteen year old boy).  Anyway, the tune is what it all about, not the naughty lyrics!

 Please check out the song here and the website here.


Lost in this outfit:






Shorts: New Look (old)
Blouse: Primark (old)
Sandals: Primark (old)
Satchel: Camden Market (old)
Necklace: Topshop (old)
Watch / Bracelets: Urban Outfitters / New Look / Topshop (old)


Hola!  So bank holiday has been and gone (please wait while I wipe away my tears...), and unfortunately this means back to work as usual...  So I can’t say my bank holiday has been overly exciting, but still everyone loves a bit of extra time off work.  With my bank holiday I’ve pretty much lounged around doing not alot, doing a spot of gardening doncha know, going for little walks and doing the necessary bit of shopping (thats right yes, it’s necessary... well ish).  Oh hang on, I almost forgot, I went out Friday night for a works do, whereby I found out just how old I am as after only very few drinks I came home and felt very ill... Oh god, this old age business is not appealing.  Not that I condone heavy drinking kids, but still, it’s not good to know that a few drinks are gonna leave me feeling very hungover the next day...

Anywho, enough about my weekend, lets have a little talk about my outfit.


To be fair, it’s not the most exciting outfit, but it looks classy and it’s perfect for a warm day.

Wow, what a quick way to sum up an outfit!


So let me know what you think, how did your weekend go?


All of my pictures are edited using Picmonkey.

p.s. Don’t forget to follow me on twitter.

Buh Bye,


10 comments:

  1. Love the satchel! What a find!

    Sarah

    http://sle1881.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! love the shorts and the satchel!

    xx gemma @ andgeesaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is lovely - love the shorts and your hurrrrr! Miss my big fringe!

    Love | PixiRella.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have came over from the comment you left on my blog - http://jackedwardbevan.blogspot.com , and I must say after a look I quite like your blog and have given it a follow! Also I have read your 'About Me' section, and I also live in South Wales!! :)

    P.s GREAT look!:)

    Jack!!:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Where in South Wales are you from?

      Helen

      x

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!!:) The Rhondda Valley, what about you??

      Jack!!:) x

      Delete
  5. lovely post!
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit!
    Xx http://pretty-black-sunset.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit especially the satchel! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete