Thursday 22 August 2013

Top of the Shops



Good evening and welcome to Top of the Shops, with my best picks from the best shops on the high street this week.

(Every now and again I will be doing a roundup of my favourite picks from a selection of high street shops, basically what I wish I could buy if my bank balance would physically allow me to!  So this is my first ever Top of the Shops, enjoy…)


So let’s begin the top 5 countdown!
 

In at number 5:


Red Ombre Check Print Shirt, Warehouse, £45.00


In at number 4:


In at number 3:


Red Heart Print Collar Tea Dress, River Island, £32.00



In at Number 2:



Check Borg Collar Coat, Miss Selfridge, £79.00


And your number 1 this week:


Moto Vintage Wash Mom Jeans, Topshop, £40.00

Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon with another round up of the top of the shops.

All of my pictures are edited using Picmonkey.

p.s. Don’t forget to follow me on twitter.



Stay Sexy,


12 comments:

  1. That river island dress is so cute, some lovely autumn pieces here

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing picks! Loving that heart print dress, especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's amazing, I want it, now just gotta wait to be paid...

      Helen

      x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!
    I love the mom jeans :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little bit in love with that heart dress :) xoxo

    www.thelittlefloralowl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I love that dress!
    Danielle xo || Lilyofthevalley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice selection <3
    I love the brogues and the burgundy dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is so great!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coat is sooo nice, cant go wrong with a bit of plaid.
    Your blog is beautiful - right up my street aha!
    Thank you for the lovely comments on my Summertime Sadness post :)
    Definitely will be giving you a follow!

    love | pixirella.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those shoes, oh god. I've been wanting to invest is some for quite some time now.

    Jes | www.NaturallyJes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete