Sunday 8 September 2013

Cup of Tea Vicar?


I love tea!  I mean, I’m British, so of course I love tea, but I really love tea, so when a lovely lady contacted me about reviewing some Twinings tea, I was of course more than happy to take up the offer.  I’d like to point out that this lovely lady contacted me quite a while ago, but with everything that’s gone on it’s only now I’m getting round to enjoying and sharing my tea time with you.

After agreeing to review a few of their different teas I was expecting to get a few little samples through the door.  However, when I arrived home to a big old package, I was very confused, and couldn’t quite work out exactly what I had ordered, cue some head scratching.  However, when common sense finally found me I opened the package to find 4 big boxes of lovely looking tasty teas for me to try and beautiful little box! 



(Complementary picture of a pansy there for you)

I immediately had to have a peek inside said lovely box and found an equally lovely little Rob Ryan mug, perfect for my tea reviewing times.  Excited much?

  


Since receiving this lovely little package they have been sitting there staring at me waiting for me to try them, but you can’t rush these things don’t you know.  With such beautiful teas you need some lovely little sweet treats to go with them.  

 Mug Face

Obviously, as you can imagine, this has been a ridiculously hard task to review these teas, lifting the kettle, lifting the cup, drinking the tea, eating delightful little treats, it’s all very tiring, but thankfully I have managed to get through each one and can tell you that they are all blinkin' delicious!  However, as with all things you always have a sneaky favourite and mine just has to be Mint Humbug, but sssshhhhh don't tell the rest they will get jealous... although probably not, as they are in fact tea's and not people... 


Anywho, as I mentioned, it's not just nice but necessary to have little sweet treats to accompany your lovely cuppa tea.  My personal favourites are some yummy cookies, or alternatively a damn good book and a big bag of chocolate...  come one, tell me that doesn't sound good right!


or...


All in all, I've very much enjoyed my tea's, thank you good people at twinings!


Toodle Pip,


6 comments:

  1. Really interesting review. My fav has got to be jasmine tea!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen!

    Thanks for your comment over on my blog! I've replied so feel free to go back and check that out!

    I am British too but have never actually tried tea as I hate hot drinks! These flavours look nice though so maybe they're worth trying!

    L x
    ♥lucylovehart - ♥life♥beauty♥thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout of your blog! It's so cute. And all of the teas look so yummy! Your mug is also really cute. I've recently just gotten in to drinking tea, and it is actually really good!

    x
    <a href="http://stnkrbug.blogspot.com>It's a Bug's Life</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh wow I love the sound of these teas some flavours I have not tried here! I love tea especially green tea haha! My current addiction is lemon green tea but I love trying all new kinds thanks for the lovely post xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound so gorgeous! I'm really boring when it comes to tea (English breakfast junkie over here) but I definitely need to branch out. I like the sound of the Mint Humbug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look so good! You've made me wan tea, so now I'll have to boil a kettle :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog and the link back here, I really like your blog. I'm a new follower now, so maybe, if you'd like, you can follow me back?

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete