Monday 14 October 2013

Oh I do like to be Beside the Seaside

So today I took the afternoon off work and took myself, my sister and my camera to the beach.
This may or may not have been one of my brightest ideas as the weather forecast spelt doom and gloom all day. 

Fortunately, and as is often the case, the weather man was wrong.  Well he wasn't completely wrong, it did rain a little bit, but it wasn't enough to deter me or my sister from trekking along the beach and letting me practice my photography skills which are still pretty rusty to say the least.







It wasn't exactly a notable afternoon, what with everything being closed up for winter and it having turned pretty darn cold; but any time spent out walking and helping brush up on my photography skills is definitely not a bad afternoon.
 




Hope you've all had a good Monday and an even better weekend.


Peace,


8 comments:

  1. love your pictures:) great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and great photography!

    Arianne
    http://candid-outtakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Photographs!! :)

    http://hola-joanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. rather annoyed as i had already posted a lovely comment on here but my phone decided it didnt want to publish :@ grrr!

    So... I shall attempt again :)

    I loved this post, the pictures are so pretty and you look so snug and cute ready for... eeeeek.. CHRISTMAS <3
    A little jealous of your trip to thebeach, I really miss it but love going when its cold. This is making me want to plan a seaside saturday eek!

    take care sweet xxx | PixiRella

    ps - thank you for the lovely comments on my blog, made me blush aha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so beautiful, as indeed are you! This is a lovely post, the seaside brings so many wonderful memories back for me, and these are such gorgeous and atmospheric photos! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog hun, following back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! Your heading is amazing.
    I'm a big nautical fan coming from Cornwall,
    Now following :)

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete