Tuesday 12 November 2013

Advertise in December... For Free!



Yes thats right, your eyes are not deceiving you, I am looking for sponsors.  Sponsors who wish to advertise on my little blog for free.  Thats free, nothing, nada, zip.

Too good to be true?  Well lets be honest here, I'm only little, my blog is no great space of the internet... yet! So until then I would like to offer you good ladies and gentlemen the opportunity to advertise your blog, online shop, whatever, here on Fragile Bird.

There's no small print to this, but here's whats available:

1 x (400 x 200 px)
1 x (400 x 100 px)
2 x (200 x 200 px)
(I can be a wee bit flexible on the heights if necessary, but the widths are fixed I'm afraid.)

So 4 spaces available.  Depending on the interest shown I will allocate the spaces as I feel necessary based on how much I feel your blog is suitable to my own and just personal preference really.  Hell it's free, don't complain!  Spaces and availability may increase next month so keep a beady out, this is just a bit of a trial for me.

Your ad will run from 01Dec2013 pm to 31Dec2013 pm and every sponsor will be part of a #ff every week of this month.  Additionally, your blog will be featured on a blog post providing any some information your good selves in my 'Sponsor Appreciation' post.

Oh and I would kindly ask that you follow my blog in return... I'm not asking alot, just so you can easily keep an eye out on your button ;)

So with out further ado, if your interested in advertising here, please leave your name, web address and email below and I will contact you for further information.  Or alternatively you can contact me on Fragilebird@live.com.

Please contact me before Friday 22nd November, following which I will email you for the necessary information.

p.s. I edit all my pics with PicMonkey.
Peace,

14 comments:

  1. Emailed you! Hope you received it (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, thank you for the email, I will let you know if you are one of my sponsors! I will contact you after Friday 22nd if you are successful :)

      Helen

      xx

      Delete
  2. Cool! I'm at anythingbas.blogspot.com email bas.raad@gmail.com. I'll put your button up in return? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck hope you get a lot of them.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new blog look and your category images! I've followed you for a while, not sure if you've had a look yet but I'm at www.chicadeedee.com and my e-mail is danniellekristen@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just sent you an email! This is such a generous offer!

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a generous offer Helen! I would love to take part :) my email is alicecevans808@gmail.com

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I've sent you an email. Such a great idea, I think I might do this!

    The Life of JP
    Jaye

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to take you up on the offer!
    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com
    and my email is cest.une.saloperie at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sent you an email :) Great idea!!

    http://brightlightsinlife.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo yay!
    Danielle Bentley - d.bentley.973@gmail.com - Lilyofthevalley
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Just followed your lovely blog after the comment you left on my Benefit post. I would love to host your button on my blog in return for you hosting mine. My blog is impatience-is-a-virtue.blogspot.co.uk and my email is impatienceisavirtueblog@hotmail.co.uk if you want to get in touch!

    Holly xx

    ReplyDelete