Wednesday 12 February 2014

Free March Advertising


Yup, it's still free, what can I say, I'm a martyr, I offer up my humble little blog to help the popularity of others... surely I deserve some kind of award, maybe a noble peace prize?  Too far?  Ok then.

So lets get down to details shall we:

There's no small print to this, but here's whats available:

2 x (400 x 200 px)
2 x (400 x 100 px)
4 x (200 x 200 px)

So 8 spaces available.  Depending on the interest shown I will allocate the spaces as I feel necessary based on how much I feel your blog is suitable to my own and just personal preference really.  Hell it's free, don't complain!  

Your ad will run from 01Mar2014 to 31Mar2014 and every sponsor will be part of a #ff every week of this month.  Additionally, your blog will be featured on a blog post providing any some information your good selves in my 'Sponsor Appreciation' post.

Oh and I would kindly ask that you follow my blog in return... I'm not asking alot, just so you can easily keep an eye out on your button ;)

So with out further ado, if your interested in advertising here, please leave your name, web address and email below and I will contact you for further information.  Or alternatively you can contact me on Fragilebird@live.com.



Please contact me before 23rd February, following which I will email you for the necessary information.


p.s. I edit all my pics with PicMonkey.

Stay Sexy,




14 comments:

  1. i would love to be featured in your advertising ! already following your great blog and my links and email are below :)
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    Support my Photography Project here !
    brittonloves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I would love to be advertised here!:) I follow you on GFC and Bloglovin as well!
    Kyra
    http://kyrahodosi.blogspot.com/
    ariamindie@gmail.com

    xx, Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to keep my place! Such a generous offer :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love an ad spot here! I've been following your blog for a while...

    Haley
    http://haleyrankins.blogspot.com
    haley.rankins@gmail.com

    xHaley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to be featured on your blog (I follow you on bloglovin' and we've chatted about books on twitter) love reading it, it's great!!

    Details are as follows:

    Http://idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk
    kayleigh.lindstedt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh meant to say @KayKaynJayJay on twitter! Xxxx

      Delete
  6. Thank you for commenting on my blog and recommending I visit, I would love to be considered for you free advertising as I have only had my blog for a short time and it would really help! :) Thank you for you generosity,and maybe a blog style noble peace prize... :)

    http://escadabloom.blogspot.co.uk/

    ploppenguin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cool of you! So sweet of you to help other bloggers out :)

    I'm a new follower :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great opportunity, especially as I have just got back into blogging again after having some time away from the keyboard!

    Hannah, http://hansaddiction.blogspot.co.uk/, hannah.gibbins@live.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so kind of you & it's a great opportunity :)

    Erin / beingerin.com / notxpictured@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment :) This is a great opportunity for everybody :D

    From Making Things Alive | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a nice thing to do! Would love the opportunity to advertise on your blog.

    Riley / http://cityprincess069827.blogspot.com.au/ / riri982706@gmail.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so nice of you! I'd love to take part in this opportunity!

    Colourful Stuff | Beauty, Fashion, Life ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi this sound really great, count me in. When I have free moment I will email you about this. <3


    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete